Blowing Thermoplastic vulcanizate materialbyProfessional or personal
Blowing Thermoplastic vulcanizate material TPV.
TPV ( thermoplastic Vulcanizate ) part of the TPE ( thermoplastic elastomer ) family of polymers but are closest in elastomeric properties to EPDM thermoset rubber, combining the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing properties of polymers thermoplastics.
About Suzhou Hongshuo Elastomer:
1) R & D team with 15 + years experience focusing on PE, TPR, TPV
2) 2 factories, 20, 000 square meters workshop
3) ISO 9001, SGS, RoHs, REACH, FDA, Prop65
4) more > 800 domestic and overseas customers
5) Product application: consumer, medical, automotive, electronics industries
TPV material has excellent weather resistance and ozone resistance and were mainly used in automotive parts, seals, construction and electronic communications.
Hardness（ShoreA) : 90
MFR 180℃ / 5kg（g/10 min）: 8
Specific Gravity: 0.97
Tensile strength（kg/cm2）: 11.2
Elogation at break（%）: 550
Tear strengh（kg/cm）: 61