CMC Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium Ceramic Drilling Detergent Adhesive CMCbyProfessional or personal
Carboxy Methyl Cellulose CMC
Oil Drilling Grade CMC
Building grade CMC
Carboxy Methyl Cellulose CMC has a high ability to control water loss. In particular, PAC is a highly effective fluid loss reducer at lower dosages. You can control the loss of water to a higher level. It does not affect other properties of the mud.
Carboxy Methyl Cellulose CMC is used as a cementing fluid to prevent fluids from entering pores and fractures. It is used as a fracturing fluid to control fluid loss into the well.
Some properties and characteristics of CMC carboxymethyl cellulose:
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC) have Adhesive,
- Thickener in detergent
- Thickening, suspension stability
- Water Retaining properties
- Use in oil Driling Industrial,
- Tile adhesive, mortar, wall putty, textile sizing agent, laundry Detergent Powder, Coating.