ECG machine PRO-ECG06FbyProfessional or personal
ECG Electrocardiogram machine PRO-ECG06F: Electrocardiography (ECG or EKG) is a diagnostic and therapeutic technique that records the electrophysiological activity of the heart in units of time through the body wall, and is captured and recorded by electrodes that touch the skin. This is a non-invasive way of recording.
The depolarization of the cardiomyocytes with each heartbeat causes small electrical changes on the surface of the skin, which are captured by an ECG recording device and magnified to depict the ECG. When the cardiomyocytes are in a resting state, there is a potential difference between the two sides of the cardiomyocyte membrane formed by the difference in the concentration of positive and negative ions. Depolarization is a process in which the potential difference of the cardiomyocytes rapidly changes to 0 and causes the cardiomyocytes to contract.
Features of ECG Electrocardiogram machine PRO-ECG06F:
- 5.6" color LCD display
- 12-lead ECG synchronous collection technology
- Complete patient information system for easy review
- Auto analysis and diagnosis for routine
- ECG parameters: Advanced digital filters to avoid waveform distortion
- Max 1000 ECG waveform printing with built-in battery
- PC workstation is available, support A4 paper printing
- OEM/ODM projects welcome