Engineering of dams and reservoirs. Dams and rafts safety studiesbyJavier Caballero Ingeniería y Proyectos
Engineering of dams and reservoirs. Dams and rafts safety studies.
Prior advice to the client, drafting of documents, and monitoring throughout the process of adapting the dam / raft to current regulations on the safety of dams and rafts.
Dams and rafts safety studies.
Updating and drafting of all documentation required by current legislation regarding the safety of dams and rafts.
The Hydrographic Confederations are currently requiring the owners of dams/rafts to provide this documentation:
- Formation of the Technical Archive
- Drafting of the Classification Proposal
- Drafting of Loading Plans and Loading Report
- Drafting of Exploitation Standards
- Writing Emergency Plans
- Project for the implementation of Emergency and Supervision Plans
- Monitoring and Control of Exploitation and Analysis of auscultation
- Writing Annual Reports
- Preparation of First Review Reports and General Security Analysis