Geocell HoneycombbyProfessional or personal
The geocell is a three-dimensional grid cell structure formed by reinforced HDPE material with ultrasonic welding. And it is a three-dimensional network after being expanded. Due to engineering needs, some holes are punched in the diaphragm.
It is mainly divided into geocell, high-strength geocell, and honeycomb restraint system (Honeycomb restraint system: it is a three-dimensional network made of polymer broadband with ultrasonic welding, and the cells constitute a strong lateral restraints and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sand, stone or concrete).
1. Geocell Honeycomb is capable of expansion and contraction, and it can be folded during transportation and stretched during construction. The geocell constitutes a strong lateral restraints and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sand stone or concrete.
2. Geocell is formed by light material with stable chemical properties which is resistant to abrasion, photooxidation, acid and alkali. It is suitable to different soil and desert conditions.
3. It has higher lateral limit, anti-skid and anti-deformation, and can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the roadbed and load distribution.
4. Geocell Honeycomb can meet different engineering needs by changing height, welding distance and other geometric dimensions of the geogrid.
5. Geocell Honeycomb is convenient to connect and can improve the construction speed.