GeotextilebyProfessional or personal
Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a water-permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needling or weaving. Geotextile is one new materials of geosynthetics. The finished product is cloth-like, with width of 4-6 meters and length of 50-100 meters. Geotextiles are divided into woven geotextiles and non-woven geotextiles, including filament geotextiles, short-filament geotextiles, filament woven geotextile and PP woven geotextile.
If you are interested in the geotextile, please contact us through the form and we will give you all the information you need. Ask us about the different types of geotextiles, geotextile arrangement and characteristics of the geotextile to put with other membranes, sheets, mats. Easy installation.
Features of the geotextile:
1. High strength. Sufficient strength and elongation can be maintained in dry and wet conditions because of the application of plastic fiber.
2. Corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water with different PH.
3. Good water permeability due to gaps between the fibers.
4. Good antimicrobial properties. No damage to microorganisms and insects
5. Easy to use. Convenient for transportation, laying and construction due to its light and soft material.
6. Complete in specifications: width up to 9 meters. The mass per unit area is 100-1000g/㎡.