Handheld laser welding machine OR-HWbyOREE LASER
Handheld laser welding machine OR-HW:
- Welding head safety monitoring function: only when the welding head touches metal does the welding process take place, if the welding head is torn off from the metal workpiece, the welding process stops automatically.
- Spiral dithering function. Width of weld can be adjusted, weld quality and strength characteristics are changed by software tools;
- Welding head design adopts the latest developments and technology, precise positioning, high temperature resistance and long service life.
- Laser source 500-1500W RAYCUS / MAX / IPG
-Welded seam has a smooth structure, the correct shape has no leakages and "shells" with welding speed 3-10 times higher than that of conventional argon-arc and plasma welding.
- Lower cost of use: power consumption is about 10-20% of the total welding process;
- The ability to work on ultra-thin materials (thickness less than 0.1 mm) almost without polishing.
If you are interested contact us to send you an offer and price.
Handheld laser welding machine OR-HW:
The installation of manual laser welding with fiber-optic laser emitters is a new technology in the field of welding technology, which replaced argon-arc welding.
Used in welding of metals such as iron, stainless steel, aluminum and other metals, used in the manufacture of kitchen utensils, sanitary ware, household appliances, metal furniture, windows and doors, auto parts, in advertising production and many other areas.
Features and advantages:
1.- great welding depth;
2.- strength of welded seams;
3.- possibility of welding seams of any complexity;
4.- does not require high qualification welder.
Installations for laser welding generate radiation in pulse and continuous modes. The technology includes point and spot welded joints.
For suture welding, continuous mode or pulsed mode with overlapping is used, for spot welding only pulsed mode. The dot method gives minimal deformation and is used to connect products of small thicknesses.
In suture welding, a deep welding channel is formed. The method is highly efficient when processing steel, titanium, copper and aluminium. The beam of high power density destroys surface oxide films and prevents the formation of new ones and does not require the use of protective inert gases.
Welding of elements of small thickness is carried out with beam defocusing, it allows to exclude through burning of the product. To get a strong weld, the laser welding machine needs to be equipped with a radiation source of sufficient power.
- Smooth weld. There is no surface deformation, does not require subsequent grinding, no need for finishing the weld.
- High welding speed The laser welding speed is 2-10 times higher than the speed of conventional welding.
- Fine positioning Precise positioning thanks to the red beam system.
- Universal Flexible settings allow for seam and spot welding.
- Easy operation Long sections can be welded with the manual gun (no limitation of welding length to the working field length). It is possible to weld hard-to-reach areas and to weld at any angle.
- easy to use Flexible manual operation is easy to learn and does not require special training.
- Rust resistance and high temperature resistance
- Savings in maintenance No consumables, low power consumption, stable operation and long service life will reduce maintenance costs.
- Environmental Reliable and environmentally friendly technology without pollution.
- Compact Lightweight and compact, it can be used in any production environment.
Laser power: ≤7KW
Laser wavelength: 1070±20
Type of Cooling: Water
Laser Source Warranty: 2 years
Warranty on the machine: 2 years
If you have any questions about the OR-HW handheld laser welding machine, please contact us.