Handheld laser welding machine OR-HWbyOREE LASER
Description of handheld laser welding machine OR-HW
- Welding head safety monitoring function: only when the welding head touches metal does the welding process take place, if the welding head is torn off from the metal workpiece, the welding process stops automatically.
- Spiral dithering function. Width of weld can be adjusted, weld quality and strength characteristics are changed by software tools;
- Welding head design adopts the latest developments and technology, precise positioning, high temperature resistance and long service life.
- Laser source 500-1500W RAYCUS/MAX/IPG
- Welded seam has a smooth structure, the correct shape there are no leaks and "shells" with welding speed 3-10 times higher than that of traditional argon-arc and plasma welding.
- Lower cost of use: power consumption is about 10-20% of the total welding process;
- The ability to work on ultra-thin materials (thickness less than 0.1 mm) almost without polishing.
- European CE-certification
- Code HS - 8456110090
If you're interested, I can send you an offer. Contact us through the form.
Handheld laser welding machine OR-HW
The installation of manual laser welding with fiber-optic laser emitters is a new technology in the field of welding technology, which replaced argon-arc welding.
Used in welding of metals such as iron, stainless steel, aluminum and other metals, used in the manufacture of kitchen utensils, sanitary ware, household appliances, metal furniture, windows and doors, auto parts, in advertising production and many other areas.
Features and advantages:
1.- greater depth of welding;
2.- strength of welded seams;
3.- the possibility of welding seams of any complexity;
4.- does not require high qualification of the welder.
Installations for laser welding generate radiation in pulse and continuous modes. The technology includes spot and welded joints.
For suture welding, continuous mode or pulsed mode with overlapping is used, for spot welding only pulsed mode. The dot method gives minimal deformation and is used to connect products of small thicknesses.
In suture welding, a deep welding channel is formed. The method is highly efficient when processing steel, titanium, copper and aluminium. The beam of high power density destroys surface oxide films and prevents the formation of new ones and does not require the use of protective inert gases.
Welding of elements of small thickness is carried out with beam defocusing, it allows to exclude through burning of the product. To get a strong weld, the laser welding machine needs to be equipped with a radiation source of sufficient power.
Applications of OR-HW Handheld Laser Welding Machine:
- Smooth weld. No surface deformation, no need for subsequent grinding, no need for weld finishing.
- High welding speed: The laser welding speed is 2-10 times higher than the speed of conventional welding.
- Precise positioning: Precise positioning thanks to red beam system.
- Versatility: Flexible settings allow for seam and spot welding.
- Convenient operation: Long sections can be welded with the manual gun (no limitation of welding length to the working field length). It is possible to weld hard-to-reach areas and to weld at any angle.
- Easy to operate: Flexible manual operation is easy to learn and does not require special training.
- Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance
- Savings in maintenance: No consumables, low power consumption, stable operation and long service life will reduce maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly: Reliable and environmentally friendly technology without pollution.
- Compact Lightweight and compact, it can be used in any production environment.
Handheld laser welding machine OR-HW:
Laser power ≤7KW
Laser wavelength 1070±20
Type of cooling Water
2 years laser source warranty
Machine tool warranty of 2 years.