- How to view your conversations?
- How to create a new conversation?
- How to view a new message and reply to a conversation?
- How to search for messages?
- How to view the users taking part in a conversation?
- How to mark a read message as unread?
- How to download an attached file or image in a conversation?
How to view your conversations?
If you wish to view the conversations you have then select:
- Messages: in this section you can access all your conversations with any coworker or employee, customer, supplier, partner or personal contact. Group conversations can be created by adding as many recipients as you wish and you will be able to view them in this section. Logically, recipients must be your contacts first.
Department: in this section, the users belonging to a department will have access to all conversations of that department.
Therefore, any user from the department will be able to respond and work as a team in a collaborative manner.
This option is highly of interest to add value to any information/opinion from a coworker, for example:
- Provide ideas to your organisation on new market niches or other geographical areas.
- Pool business opportunities within your organisation.
- Provide ideas on how to improve any line of business, based on coworkers experience and based on opinions of customers, suppliers or users.
- Respond to any issue or request made by any coworker.
- The ability to add value to your organisation based on your knowledge, skills and resources is very wide and free.
To know to which department one of your colleagues belongs to go to your "Employees network".
If you wish to access any of the conversations and to view its contents click on the conversation and you will see all the messages in the conversation.
How to create a new conversation?
If you wish to create a new conversation click on the "New Message” button.
In the "Recipients" field type the name of the message recipients and you will be shown your contacts, departments and employees of your organisation with whom you can create conversations.
Your conversations may be with customers, suppliers, partners, personal contacts, coworkers or with the departments of your organisation.
In the new message you can add as many recipients as you wish to participate or to follow the thread of the conversation.
How to view a new message and reply to a conversation?
- If the conversation is within your messages you will be able to view it here:
If you enter in your "Messages" section you will view all your conversations. If you wish to access any of the conversations, just click on the conversation and reply (enter your message, if necessary attach a file and click "Reply").
- If the conversation is within your department you will be able to view it here:
If you enter your "Department" section you will see all the conversations of your department. If you wish to access any of the conversations, just click on the conversation and reply (enter your message, if necessary attach a file and click "Reply").
How to search for messages?
If you wish to search for information within your messages or find any conversation go to either "Messages" or "Department" sections and you will see a search bar next to the "New message" button. Enter your search terms and the search results are displayed.
How to view the users taking part in a conversation?
If you wish to see the users or members taking part in a conversation go to your messages or department section, and you will see your message list. By passing the mouse over the icon placed next to the name, you will be able to check the members of the conversation. In mobile devices you will have to click on it.
You can also view the members of a conversation when you open the message. You will find the icon on its top side.
How to mark a read message as unread?
If you wish to mark a read message as unread go to the messages list, find the envelope icon and click to mark the message as "Unread message." as per your choice.
How to download an attached file or image in a conversation?
If a message has an image or an attachment you will see a clip next to its date.
If you wish to download a file click on the file and it will be downloaded to your downloads folder. If you click on an image you can preview it and if you wish to download the image, right click with your mouse and select the appropriate option to save the image.