- How to manage your sales
- How to generate customers
- How to view and reply to a message received in sales management?
How to manage your sales
From the "Sales management" section you will be able to manage the sales of your organisation. In this section your organisation will receive all messages/proposals from your potential customers when:
- A customer gets in touch with you to buy a product or service that you have for sale.
- Or if you get in touch with a buyer who has an active purchase process (within time-limit) and you offer the products or services you have for sale as it matches the features and specifications of the purchase process.
In this "Sales management" section you will get in touch with your potential customers to reach appropriate agreements.
How to generate customers
From the "Sales management" section you can create customers by sending an invitation to users to get in touch with your organisation, by simply clicking on the link "Invite as a customer"
How to view and reply to a message received in sales management?
From the section "Sales Management" you will be able to reply to all messages received by your organisation. You will be able to receive two types of messages:
- Those requesting a response within 72 hours (if you do not reply to the message within 72 hours it will be blocked and you will not be able to reply to it), therefore respond within 72 hours as the customer expects a quick response.
- Those who do not request response within 72 hours, in this case there is no countdown ticker.
Once the other party has responded, you will be able to check the company profile of the potential customer by clicking on the name of their organisation, and you can view the product or service profile which is the subject of negotiation by clicking on its name.
Just below the message of the potential customer, you see a text box to reply and begin your particular negotiation or to send them additional information if requested by the customer about your product or service.