Injection Thermoplastic vulcanizate materialbyProfessional or personal
Injection Thermoplastic vulcanizate material.
TPV ( thermoplastic Vulcanizate ) is part of the TPE ( thermoplastic elastomer ) family of polymers but are closest in elastomeric properties to EPDM thermoset rubber, combining the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing properties of polimers thermoplastics.
TPV has excellent weather resistance and ozone resistance and were mainly used in automotive parts, seals, construction and electronic communications.
About Suzhou Hongshuo Elastomer:
1) R & D team with 15 + years experience focusing on PE, TPR, TPV
2) 2 factories, 20.000 square meters workshop
3) ISO 9001, SGS, RoHs, REACH, FDA, Prop65
4) more > 800 domestic and overseas customers
5) Product application: consumer, medical, automotive, electronics industries
Features of the Injection Thermoplastic vulcanizate material:
TPV, thermoplastic Vulcanizate, part of the TPE family of polymersbut are closest in elastomeric properties to EPDM thermoset rubber, combining the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing properties of thermoplastics.
--Specifications material: V5502B/N
Hardness（ShoreA) : 55
MFR180℃/5kg（g/10 min）: 16
Specific Gravity: 0.97
Tensile strength（kg/cm2）: 4.2
Elogation at break（%）: 410
Tear strengh（kg/cm）: 14