Oximeter, Fingertip Pulse Oximeter / Children hand held oximeterbyProfessional or personal
Professional Medical Equipment Manufacturer.
Features of the Oximeter, Fingertip Pulse Oximeter / Children hand held oximeter:
- Anti-scratching display with unique mirror design.
- Advanced SpO2 technology with Perfusion Index reading.
- 6 display modes of SPO2 value, PI, PR, pulse wave, bar graph.
- Humanized menu and prompts, adjustable brightness and memory of last setting, etc...
- Strong anti-interference, low perfusion of ≤0.3%
- Low power consumption, auto switch-off function.
- Various customized services are available.
Specifications of the Oximeter, Fingertip Pulse Oximeter / Children hand held oximeter:
Color OLED display
Measurement range: 35-100%
Alarm range: 50-100%
Accuracy: ±2% (70-99%), unspecified (≤70%)
Low perfusion: ≤0.3%
Measurement range: 0.3-30%
* Perfusion Index (PI) is a relative assessment of the pulse strength at the monitoring site.
Measurement range: 30-250 bpm
Alarm range: 50-130 bpm
Resolution: ±1 bpm
Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%
Two 1.5V (AAA) alkaline battery
Power consumption: ≤30mA
Operating Temperature: 5℃-40℃
Storage Temperature: -10℃-50℃
After 8 seconds if no signal detected
Dimension & Weight
Product: 58 (L) × 37(W) × 31(H) mm, approx. 55g (with batteries)
Package: 80 (L) × 67(W) × 40(H) mm
Black, Blue, Rose, Green, Azure
Customized Color on request.