Plate Laser Cutting Machine OR-FbyOREE LASER
Plate Laser Cutting Machine OR-F: It is an ideal laser cutting machine without the high purchase and training costs. The whole machine has a cast iron housing, a system of gear racks and gears, specially designed for all types of metal sheets. It’s easy for users to operate and maintain the machine. At the same time, a rigorous assembly process ensures stable operation of the machine with high precision cutting. The optical fiber laser cutting machine provides users with powerful cutting ability and efficiency thanks to imported high-quality accessories, which is a good choice for economic type processing.
The main application of OR-F laser machines for cutting, engraving, punching holes in sheet metal with high accuracy and machining quality along the contour: stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium and other metal sheets.
- COLUMNIUM CAST IRON BED!
-OREE LASER fiber optic laser machines use a gantry type coordinate table. When processing the sheet is motionless.
- The cutting zone is located in a special containment zone with the ability to connect an external hood.
- Laser radiation is generated by an ytterbium fiber laser with a power of 1000 to 4000 watts.
- The pneumatic system provides the supply to the cutting zone from the external air, oxygen or inert gas lines.
- The focusing optical system is equipped with a non-contact capacitive sensor, which allows you to automatically maintain a constant focus position of the cutting head relative to the processed sheet, and ensures high quality of the cut.
- The auxiliary gas supply system allows the use of three different types of gas (oxygen, nitrogen, air), the system is equipped with a program-controlled setting of the auxiliary gas pressure O2.
- To remove the gases generated during the cutting process, a special exhaust system is provided.
- The beam transportation system (fiber) does not require special maintenance, unlike the “flying optics” used in laser machines with a CO2 laser, which significantly reduces the cost of operating the machine.
- OTER LASER Laser Machines use ytterbium fiber lasers, which eliminates the need for mixtures of highly purified gases and does not require a turbine, mirrors, etc., which also significantly reduces operating costs.
- The life of the laser source is about 100,000 hours of continuous operation.
- The efficiency of the used laser source reaches 35%.
- The machine is equipped with an additional semiconductor laser with a visible emission spectrum for precise positioning of the workpiece.
- Laser Machine is equipped with a highly developed self-diagnosis system.