The laser machine for cutting pipes OR-T6020by。。
The laser machine for cutting pipes OR-T6020.
OREE LASER offers a wide selection of CNC laser cutting machines for pipe cutting.
OR-T6020 model for cutting and processing pipes of round, square and other profiles. Laser power 500W / 1000W / 1500W / 2000W. And the ytterbium source of choice is IPG, RAYCUS, MAX.
OREE LASER pipe-cutting machines are effective and reliable tools designed for cutting, engraving, punching holes in sheet metal with high accuracy and machining quality along the contour.
WE ALSO HAVE OTHERS.
If you are a laser machine or manual welder, contact us.
The laser machine for cutting pipes OR-T6020, funtions to be fulfilled:
1.- automatic material leveling;
2.- automatic feed and rotation;
3.- Fiber laser cutting;
4.- the collection of products after cutting.
- The cutting zone is located in a special containment zone with the ability to connect an external hood.
- Laser radiation is generated by an ytterbium fiber laser with a power of 100 to 6000 watts.
- The pneumatic system provides the supply to the cutting zone from the external air, oxygen or inert gas lines.
- The focusing optical system is equipped with a non-contact capacitive sensor, which allows you to automatically maintain a constant position of the focus of the cutting head relative to the processed sheet, and ensures high quality of the cut.
- The auxiliary gas supply system allows the use of three different types of gas (oxygen, nitrogen, air), the system is equipped with a program-controlled setting of the auxiliary gas pressure O2.
- To remove the gases generated during the cutting process, a special exhaust system is provided.
- High cruelty, a welded bed from the strengthened square profile.
- The beam transportation system (fiber) does not require special maintenance, unlike the “flying optics” used in laser machines with a CO2 laser, which significantly reduces the cost of operating the machine.
- OTER LASER Laser Machines use ytterbium fiber lasers, which eliminates the need for mixtures of highly purified gases and does not require the presence of a turbine, mirrors, etc., which also significantly reduces operating costs.
- The life of the laser source is about 100,000 hours of continuous operation.
- The efficiency of the used laser source reaches 35%.
- The machine is equipped with an additional semiconductor laser with a visible radiation spectrum for accurate positioning of the workpiece.
- Laser Machine is equipped with a highly developed self-diagnosis system.